Friday, 15 July 2011

window in and walling up

here is the window we put into a flint wall and made it look like it had never not been there. The lime work ended up looking a real treat. The boundary with the neighbours was a concern at times as we were tight for space.

here we put in a custom made door frame, and door that was made from scratch and this including detailing tot he door profile so it matched the original. The loft hatch had to be moved along with the radiator. We made up the wooden frame to take the glass windows to match the house windows for the client. It all turned out really well and all parties were happy.







the greenhouse in the making which ended up being something of a battle wits with the materials supplied and ended up one for the memory banks!